Grief Recovery Method®
Grief is a universal experience that we all experience as a result of changes and losses. Yet, we are not prepared to handle, manage or recover from the emotional impact of the changes and losses.
Grief Recovery Method® For Adults
GRIEF IS A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE
Grief is the normal and natural emotional response to change or loss of any kind - death, divorce, moving, financial changes, health changes, relationship changes, and loss of hopes, dreams, and expectations. As well as, intangible things like trust, safety or faith, and on and on.
The Grief Recovery Method® is a step-by-step process for unlocking and respecting the emotional experience of your grief – both the immediate and those that may have been holding you captive for years.
Often, the most recent loss is actually more difficult because of unresolved grief events of the past. Any past grief events that were not recognized or addressed at the time may increase the severity of your pain from the current loss.
How are we different from other grief support programs?
- introduces new and proven tools that can be used across a wide variety of losses
- is an action-based program that involves reading and writing assignments
- is a time-limited program with a specific number of sessions
- accepts no “drop-ins” to program in order to protect privacy and building a sense of safety and trust
- is facilitated by a trained Grief Recovery Specialist
- is an evidence-based program with documented improvements in grievers healing
- grievers are respected and heard without judgment
- opportunity to complete additional losses
The 8-week program provides a deeper understanding of grief and includes:
- Myths about Grief, Unresolved Grief, and Short Term Energy Relief
- Recovery tools to address Incomplete or Undelivered Communication
- Loss History Graph
- Relationship History Graph
- Completion process to help shift the way you currently hold the pain of loss.
Many people think suffering is the only option; and, they must endure forever. Many become accustomed to finding themselves in tears at unexpected moments throughout the day when they think of a loved one who is no longer with them. Others believe that their loss has destroyed their happiness and sense of security, and now feel that they will be bitter and joyless forever.
That is not the case. You have options that can move you to a place of peace again.